viernes, abril 23

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas


Hello, my favorite book is called "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas." A German family go away from Berlin because the father is a captain of Hitler, they go to Auschwitz: the boy's name is Bruno, and his sister Gretel. Bruno gets very bored because he did not have anyone to play with until one day he escapes and goes to play with the swing and he sees a great electrical fence and on the other side many people all wearing the same clothes: striped pyjamas. Bruno became friend of another Jewish child and every morning went to visit him and take him food.One day the Samuel, the Jewish invites him to go on the other side of the fence and the child dresses like them to find the parents of Shamuel and...

10 comentarios:

  1. pepa sorry when I put the boy a sister I will to put the boy have a sister

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aitor you can correct it when you go to nueva entrada you can go to editar and then you select your enter and you give to editar and you correct....

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you topciu I love you=) jajajjajaja uhuhuhuhuhuuhuh

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't read the book, but I see the the film and it was fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have read the book and I think is a moving sad story based on historical facts which teaches us a lot about how unfair wars are and how much suffering they bring.

    Please think before you write!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. but this film are sad but more than 10.000.000 people said that is fantastic,sorry the next one I write of princesses and rabits

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Aitor you don't have to write about princesses and rabbits. It's true that the story is sad but I wasn't being critical, on the contrary I think it's a great book you can visit my blog: TERCERO BILINGÜE and see that we are working on that book!
    I said think before you write because all of you have to be careful with your spelling & grammar.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think as Pepa.
    This history is very good and saws us the differences between jaws and catholic people.
    This doesn't mean that it is fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Laura maybe you wrote this comment too quickly, I'll correct your mistakes. Be careful next time, okey? The story is about the Holocaust, crimes commited against the Jews by the Nazi Regime of Germany under Hitler during World War II.

    I think as Pepa.
    This story is very good and shows us the differences between jews and catholic people.(?)
    This doesn't mean that it is fantastic.

    ResponderEliminar